XGameDev Pty Ltd
January 2012 - Present
Educational Game Development
Casual Game Development
Competitive Game Development
Unity3D Game Development
HTML5 Game Development
Facebook Game Development
Mobile Game Development
2D Game Development
3D Game Development
Desktop & PC Game Development
Construct 2 Game Development
Multiplayer Game Development
Online Game Development
Cross-Platform Game Development
Mobile Application Development
Web Application Development
Flash to HTML5 Conversion
Mobile AppStore Publishing
January 2016 - Present
• Develop Proof of Concept (POC) mobile applications using Ionic/Angular Framework and Unity
• GIS using Openstreetmaps, Openstreetmap buildings, Leaflet, Google Maps, HERE Maps
• BLE Beacons for close proximity location services
• Create Server side services using NodeJS, Express and MongoDB (MEAN Stack),
• Design and Develop RESTful API
• Real-time event driven communication using Socket.IO
• Research and Development of Indoor wayfinding/navigation solution
• Face and voice recognition using Microsoft Cognitive
• Blender, InkScape for all 3D and 2D graphics.
• Agile Scrum using Jira
• Source control using Git (Stash, BitBucket and Github)
• Cisco CMX
• Test Driven Development using Mocha
• RAML API design using Mulesoft
• CI/CD with Visual Studio Team Services
Free WebGL Games
July 2016 - Present
Online HTML5 game portal.
We are using WordPress as CMS, all the games on the site is developed by our game studio (XGameDev)
July 2012 - December 2015
• Technical Specification Development
• Game Design/Architecture
• GUI prototyping and design
• HTML5 Game Development using Construct2
• Unity3D Game development using C#
• 3D Modeling and Animation in Blender 3D
• Graphics design using InkScape and GIMP
• Audio editing using Audacity and Reaper.
• PHP/MySQL RESTFUL API
• Agile project management
• Source Control using GIT (Github)
• GameChange5.com management platform
• Research and consulting for emerging technology recommendations
The Open Window
Game Design Lecture
Jan 2013 - December 2014
Game design lecture for 2nd and 3rd year students
Taught the students Unity3D and Construct 2 (HTML 5)
August 2011 - July 2012
• Develop and maintain ExcuFleet, TEMS and Agility Lead Generator using C# .Net 4
• Design Graphics User Interface using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
• Develop data services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for all SQL database communication
• Testing, debug and quality assurance on ExcuFleet and TEMS
• Source control using Team Foundation Server
• Develop Geographical Information Systems (GIS) interaction using ESRI ArcGIS WPF API for geofencing, geolocation and reverse geocoding.
• 3D Animal modelling and animation in Blender 3D
• Researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs in an objective orientated using Microsoft .Net 4.
• Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies, risks in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods, code metrics, and software reliability
• Programming, testing, debugging and diagnosing in a the C# programming language within testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification and satisfy user requirements.
• Maintaining and writing program code to meet system requirements, system designs
and technical specifications in accordance with quality standards as specified
• Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and
operational procedures and Identifying new computer technologies for possible incorporation
Specialist Systems Engineer
August 2007 - July 2011
• Development and maintenance of SSE Communication (OPC) server using C#, WPF, VB6, SQL, Microsoft Access, CSV, DevExpress
• Detail hardware design, circuit design and PCB layout of electronic products using Orcad
• The development of embedded firmware of various SSE products using Infineon C161-16 microcontroller and AVR ATMEGA168 – 8 bit microcontroller. C programming language
• ISO9001 Documentation, BOM’s and Test Procedures for the products.
• The QA and testing of the developed firmware.
• The development of the Domino product, which is a simulation Program with a Ladder Logic programming environment using C#/WPF
• On-site and Offsite support for the complete range of SSE products
• Version Control: TortoiseSVN
• Electronic Packaging design using Solidworks, 3d Printing.
• Label designs Expression Design and CorelDRAW®
• Communication Protocol development: RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, GPRS, SMS, FSK, GSM Modems, OPC, SCADA, ABB, Alstom, HART, Modbus, XModem, CCI, DNP3
LEE Systems Development
February 2009 - June 2010
3D CAD Drawings and enclosure design
June 2007 - July 2007
• Supervision of Test Operators
• Fault-finding and repair down to component level
• Anti-static measures – equipment testing and audits
• Compilation of Test Procedures
• Completion of Test Result reports and lists
• Design, procurement, implementation and maintenance of custom test jigs and assemblies
• Filing, issuing and general configuration control of procedures and result records
Specialist Systems Engineer
May 2005 - May 2007
• ISO9001 Quality Assurance on all Manufactured Electronic products either produced by SSE Production Department or by sub-contractors.
• Factory testing of all new products as it leaves production line.
• Fault finding and repair work on the complete range of SSE Electronic products.
• Assistance the assemble line of enclosures of complete solution sets.
• Assistance in the general tasks and management of the QA and testing department.
March 2005 - April 2005
Assembly/Testing of robotic equipment
June 2004 - February 2005
• Planning, assembly and wiring Distribution, PLC, Extruders and Caterpillar panels
• PCB repairs of WK 240 computers, SSD drives, fault-finding on various temperature control systems.